|Mirror [#1]||Jurgen Klopp's Attacking Tactics.pdf||45,826 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Jurgen Klopp's Attacking Tactics.pdf||24,537 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Jurgen Klopp's Attacking Tactics.pdf||31,662 KB/Sec|
Jurgen Klopp's Attacking Tactics
Tactical Analysis and Sessions
from Borussia Dortmund's 4-2-3-1
This long awaited book in FULL COLOUR contains a full and extensive analysis of Jurgen Klopp's Borussia Dortmund team. This tactical blueprint is explained clearly with supporting diagrams, notes and detailed descriptions.
This analysis has been used to produce 16 sessions (75 practices) including functional practices, patterns of play, possession games, transition games, opposed/unopposed zone play, game situations and small sided games.
Tactical Analysis Coaching Topics :
- Creating Space On The Flank
- The Centre Forward Creating Space in the Centre
- Creating and Exploiting Space in the 2nd Stage of Attack with Passing Combinations.
- Overloading on the Flank with The Centre Back or Defensive Midfielder
- Passing Combination: Vertical or Diagonal + Square Pass
- Passing Combination with a Third Man Run
- Long Passes in Behind the Defence
- Switching PlayDirect Positive Transition
- Indirect Positive Transition with a Forward Pass
- Indirect Positive Transition with a Switch of Play