|Mirror [#1]||The Little Prince.pdf||31,411 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Little Prince.pdf||30,733 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Little Prince.pdf||27,101 KB/Sec|
70th Anniversary Edition - Unabridged with large original illustrations, and additional drawings by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (from "Lettres à l'inconnue"). It contains also a short story (postscript) by Wirton Arvel .
Also available as French-English, French-Italian and English-Italian bilingual parallel text editions, and single language editions
Other bilingual and single language editions
- French-English bilingual parallel texts
- French-Italian bilingual parallel texts
- English-Italian bilingual parallel texts
- French only
- English only, with a short story (postscript) by Wirton Arvel and some additional drawings from "Lettres à l'inconnue"
- Italian only, with a short story (postscript) by Wirton Arvel and some additional drawings from "Lettres à l'inconnue"
More about The Little Prince
"Le petit prince" is one of the most translated books in the world:
(French) Le Petit Prince
(English) The Little Prince
(German) Der Kleine Prinz
(Italian) Il Piccolo Principe
(Spanish) El Principito
(Portuguese) O Principezinho
(Dutch) De Kleine Prins
(Danish) Den lille Prins
(Polish) Maly Ksiaze
(Czech) Mal? Princ
(Slovak) Mal? Princ
(Bulgarian) Malkyat Princ
(Hungarian) A Kis Herceg
(Finnish) Pikku Prinssi
(Swedish) Lille Prinsen
(Japanese) Hoshi no oojisama
(Norwegian) Den Lille Prinsen
(Romanian) Micul Print
(Russian) ????????? ????? and many many others. As of 2014 it has been translated into more than 250 languages and dialects.
Le Petit Prince is often used as a beginner's book for French language students. So grab the tablet optimized bilingual edition too.