|Mirror [#1]||Codex Supplement: Ultramarines (Enhanced Edition).pdf||48,542 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Codex Supplement: Ultramarines (Enhanced Edition).pdf||21,796 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Codex Supplement: Ultramarines (Enhanced Edition).pdf||46,774 KB/Sec|
The Ultramarines are the noble sons of Roboute Guilliman and exemplars of everything it means to be a Space Marine. Inside this 80-page codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Ultramarines in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Ultramarines, with a look at how they champion the use of the Codex Astartes to defeat their enemies at every turn
- A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
- An Ultramarines bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for units that are only available to the Ultramarines Chapter and their successors
- Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives, Relics of Macragge, the Indomitus discipline, defining the ways that the Ultramarines wage war
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
ABOUT THIS EDITION
This is an Enhanced edition – featuring the same, complete and unabridged content as the print edition in a handy, space-saving portable format, it also contains the following extra features:
- Zoomable, pin-sharp photography, allowing you to appreciate the fine details of Citadel miniatures in a new light
- A Glossary – tap terms and rules to see their details in an instant
- Scrolling text, designed to optimise the reading experience for your phone or tablet
- Pop-up content – bring up extra information at a touch
- Panoramic art and photography – designed to bring out detail in a way that makes the most of your display
- Direct links to the Games Workshop web store – see a miniature you like? You can order it straight away.
- Bookmarks – got a reference you need to use often? Add a bookmark and jump between your pages with a tap.